Rom. 1:17; Prov. 22:29; Lk. 16: 11-12; 1 Cor. 4:12
1. Thank You Father, for Your faithfulness, mercy, grace, in all areas of my life I am grateful, accept my thanks in the name of Jesus.
2. Father in anyway, I have fallen short of Your glory and expectations by being unfaithful to You, please, have mercy and forgive me in the name of Jesus.
3. Thank You Father, for not giving me the spirit of fear; but of power and love, and of a sound mind in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, let me be eternally relevant, in the scheme of things, in Your Kingdom business, in Jesus’ name.
5. Father, let every of progress and breakthrough, in my life, like – laziness, procrastination, eye service, disobedience, excuses, etc. be paralyzed, in Jesus’ name.
6. Father, I want to be faithful, please take away from me the spirit of unfaithfulness in Jesus’ name.
7. Father, release upon my life, the spirit of diligence, handwork, and faithfulness, in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, thy Word is truth, help me never to water down the potency of Your Word, in order to please men or gain acceptance of men in Jesus’ name.
9. Father, make a vessel unto Honour, sanctified and meet for Your use today and always, and prepared for every good work in Jesu’ name.
10. Father, just as You loved me to the point of giving Your Son Jesus Christ to die for me, help me to love You without holding back anything in Jesus’ name.
11. Father, give me the spirit that trembles at Your Word and does whatever You want me to do in Jesus’ name.